Management & consulting services. In property management, success requires mastering the details.
At Swain & Associates we realize the best results are achieved by a fully integrated approach to real estate. Having one full service organization manage all aspects of an asset eliminates wasted time and money. Our proficiency in all aspects of real estate – from development, to brokerage to management and optimization – streamlines processes and maximizes value.
Swain Management, LLC has decades of experience in managing commercial properties for clients large and small. Our areas of expertise include retail shopping centers, office buildings, multi-family housing units and investment properties.
Whether you are seeking assistance in managing or leasing your property, or you’re interested in leasing one or more of Swain’s family of outstanding properties, our team can meet your needs.
Swain Management offers custom-tailored solutions to your property management needs. Whether your business owns an extensive portfolio of properties or a single investment property, you’ll find our experienced team of property management professionals is dedicated to excellence and to meeting your budget.
Our careful attention to detail ensures that buildings are well maintained, landscaping is attractive and that public areas are clean and well lighted.
In addition, for many clients we also serve as a leasing manager, a trusted liaison between landlord and tenant to collect rent, address maintenance matters and conduct background and credit checks on tenants.
At Swain Management, we treat your property as if it were our own.
Property Management Services
- Operational Cost Review, Budgeting and Cost Reduction Analysis
- Vendor Review, Selection and Coordination
- Project Accounting and Reporting
- Rental Collections Support
- General and Preventative Maintenance
- Lease Negotiation Services
- Tenant Retention Program
- Financial Feasibility Modeling
- Highest and Best Use Analysis
- Lease vs Purchase Analysis
- Market Rent Analysis
- Asset Operating Expense Review and Consultation
- Project Valuation Analysis
- Lease Administration Services
- Insurance Optimization & Risk Management Assessment